Pages

07 June 2013

Holaaa!

Assalamualaikum n hello everybody!

Its been a whileeeeee since i updated my blog. Have been busy with work but most of all i've been busy helping out....taking care of my sick mom.

Few days before Ramadhan last year doctor told us that she had kidney failure. So she had to go for dialysis but after few trial of dialysis they find out that my mom also got blockage at the main veins to the heart. *sigh*

They suggested a bypass but my mom is too weak for it. So we opt for angioplasty. So there are 2 balloon and 4 stent in her veins. Now my mom is able to complete her 4hours dialysis but her condition is not stable. There are times when she is ok but most of the time she is even too weak to speak.

Thanks Allah for bestowing me with a great husband who is willing to travel with me to kl every weekend so that we could accompany my mom to the hospital every saturday. Alhamdulillah!

No comments: